*Zero Management Fees*
*Quarterly profit equals the percentage gain experienced
in excess of the prior quarter’s ending balance*
This Pooled Investment offering allows our clients to capture profits in a variety of market conditions with our professional, hands-on trading and strategy management.
How Does A Pooled Investment Work?
A Pooled Investment allows our clients to invest as a group an a managed fund, similar to a hedge fund. With a $5,000 minimum initial investment, it offers a lower barrier of entry, but includes proprietary automatic algorithmic strategies traded through our one-of-a-kind platform.
Let’s Talk About Profits.
Say you open a $10,000 Standard Managed Account.
In this example, the entire Standard Managed Account gains 25% over several months.
Your $10,000 account would also grow by 25% or $2,500. Simple.
Capture profits in a variety of market conditions with our professional, hands-on trading and strategy management.
Benefits of the Standard Managed Account:
- Low Minimum Balance Requirement – While most PAMM, MAM and Managed Accounts require minimum deposits ranging from $25,000 and up, our managed account program allows applicants to start with only $5,000.
- Equitable Performance Based Fee Structure – Typically, investment firms offering PAMM, MAM and Managed Accounts take a percentage of profits at each monthly “high water mark”. This means that each time your account exceeds your previous balance, regardless of the rate of return, you’re giving up a portion of the profits. Our performance fees do not start until you’ve exceeded a quarterly profit of 6% over your previous quarter’s balance. You could earn an annual return as high as 24.0% without paying a performance fee.
- No Management Fees – Similar investment offerings typically carry fixed fees in addition to performance fees. Our fund is entirely performance based. We don’t make money unless you make money.
- Simple Monthly Reporting – Rather than watching each trade as it is placed, Managed Account Holders simply check in to view their monthly performance results, posted in the Closed Deals Window of the Platform on the 15th of each following month.
To get started with a Standard Managed Account, click here.
Standard Managed Account Policy
• Funds deposited into the Standard Managed Account must remain in the account for a minimum of 90 days (from the date trading begins on the account) before withdrawals may be made.
• New trading cycles begin on the first day of every month. Funds need to be deposited into your account by the 15th day of the prior month in order be included in the next trading cycle.
High Risk Investment Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade the products offered by Automata FX Ltd. you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. Automata FX Ltd. provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs.The content of this Website must not be construed as personal advice. Automata FX Ltd. recommends you seek advice from a separate financial advisor if you have any doubts.